Job reference No.
Are you legally qualified with experience in contract management and investment agreements? We have an excellent new role at a Global Investment management client on a permanent basis.
The team focuses on the drafting, negotiation, co-ordination and execution of investment management agreements, investment guide
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated asset management or financial services experience and in-depth experience of drafting contractual documentation within the asset management industry.
- Legal background or qualification with experience of drafting and negotiating investment management agreements for an institutional client base; or no formal legal qualification but excellent knowledge and proven experience in negotiating investment management agreements and investment guidelines for institutional clients.
- Experienced contract management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the asset management industry (fund types, client base and strategies, operational set up and products) and applicable law and regulations.
- Strongly proficient on standard software (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- lines or criteria, and related documentation for new clients and existing clients.
- Relevant legal qualification.
- Developing key relationships with internal partners and client teams to foster a client focused process.
- Accurate drafting, negotiation and co-ordination of contractual documentation for your portfolio of business.
- Facilitation and co-ordination of all internal partners across different regions involved in the contracting process, ensuring their comments flow through to the contract and requisite approvals are obtained.
- Ensuring that the appropriate contracting process is followed for all contract processing to mitigate risk to the firm.
- Negotiating client documentation within specified parameters and raising to legal and operational risk when necessary.
- Supporting the sales team with contractual documentation queries. Participating in research initiatives or projects that are requested by the sales, product or legal teams.
- A highly competitive salary.
- Wider Benefits package.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13608
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Kim joined Core-Asset Consulting in 2008 post-graduation.
Kim specialises in recruiting experienced individuals into middle office technical roles together with managing all Legal recruitment requirements with clients.
Kim has a professional and proactive approach ensuring candidates and clients always receive the highest standards of service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director