Asset Servicing (Middle Office)
Middle Office Operations
Job reference No.
We have an exciting opportunity for an operational support analyst to join a leading financial services client. In this role, you'll be working with our customer experience manager to ensure a delivery of a truly exceptional experience for customers.
- Have experience of working within the financial services industry or related investment product knowledge.
- Understand the needs of customers - so that when incidents do occur, you can quantify the impact and suggest recommendations for resolving these.
- Support the delivery of resolutions to issues in a quick and effective manner. You'll quickly hone in on the underlying issue, understand the impact it's having and build the right set of actions to fix the immediate problem.
- Use the information you have available and analyse this to feed into our future improvement plan.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills which you use in order to build strong, positive relationships with the people you work with.
- Excellent understanding of web-based technology.
- Experience of using Excel & JIRA.
- ITIL qualifications.
- Supporting client relations team in understanding potential roadblocks.
- Identifying resolutions and agreeing the action required to ensure a speedy and positive outcome for our customers.
- Ensure always put customers first when handling resolutions and will conduct analysis into the effect these have had on both the firm and our customers.
- You'll be comfortable communicating your findings and making recommendations for improvements.
- You will be an expert at triaging potential incidents within client relations and supporting colleagues to respond to queries they receive.
- Within the team you will work closely with our customer experience manager to understand the impact of issues that occur, root cause identification and making recommendations for improvement.
- You will collaborate with the client relations teams and training manager to agree actions based on your analysis which will result in measurable improvements.
- With an agile approach you will implement work arounds where necessary while solutions are developed, while partnering closely with process owners across the business to achieve quick reliable resolutions.
- The operational support analyst will also provide business and system support for the firm's platform, Wrapstore and ongoing developments to our operational areas.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13989
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director