Technology / Fintech and IT
UX / UI Design
Job reference No.
Are you a UX Designer and seeking a move in-house?
Our client, a large life and pensions business, is recruiting for a UX Designer on an initial 12-month fixed term contract basis to support them through a period of growth.
The role will be salaried with benefits on top and can be based out of Edinburgh, Witham, or London.
- Proven experience in UX design and a basic understanding in aspects of UI design
- Proficient knowledge in current wireframing tools and techniques (e.g. Axure, Figma, Adobe creative suite)
- Contribute to the user experience (UX) design across the digital estate
- Provision of iterative design, digital journey flow design, wireframes, and visual design execution
- Ensure that key journeys and changes in the UX layer are tested via the UX Researchers, refined and optimised
- Contribute into process improvements, theory, prototypes, and concept
- Consult with BAU and Agile teams, taking accountability for your features and keeping them up to date with progress.
- Run regular show & tell sessions with the team and senior management
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14105
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Louise is the co-founder of Core-Asset Consulting, she is an experienced recruitment specialist with over 20 years’ experience, initially within asset management Louise transitioned to FinTech, Platforms and Pensions following client demand in these areas.
Together with her sector level specialisms Louise is responsible for the day-to-day management of the permanent recruitment team.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director