Asset Servicing (Middle Office)
Job reference No.
Our client a market leading investment management firm are looking for a Portfolio Analyst based in Edinburgh to sit within the Investment Data and Analytics Platform Department. The department itself are responsible for engaging in continual development, upgrade, and delivery of a timely and accurate analytic toolkit.
- Degree in a mathematics or data related discipline or equivalent professional experience in a similar analytical environment.
- Previous experience interrogating, manipulating, and interpreting large data sets displaying high understanding of complex business processes.
- Pro-active and growth-orientated mindset with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to organise and prioritise work
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Delivery of product specific ex-post performance and risk analytics to the business and product specific support to client services, sales, and marketing.
- Attribution of fund performance at multiple levels, trend analysis and supporting commentary.
- Engaging with the broader team to maximise value and visibility of the existing data within the ex-post and ex-ante risk/performance sphere.
- Timely and accurate production of all client service reporting requirements, both scheduled and ad hoc.
- Liaising with third party service providers to ensure optimal use of services and recommending new analyses and enhancements across product and sector lines.
- Communicating knowledge appropriately to develop and maintain effective and professional relationships with internal and external customers/suppliers.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14131
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director