Investment Operations (Back Office)
Business Change (Back Office)
Job reference No.
Our client a leading global financial services firm is looking for an Assistant Vice President within Loan Operations based in Glasgow. The role is within the team providing operational support to the Loan Originations Businesses. As an Assistant Vice President, you will interact and collaborate with senior stakeholders within both Operations as well as a variety of other departments.
- Experience within Operations in financial services.
- Experience within risk and control.
- Good knowledge of Loan systems is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with all management levels and interact with a global workforce.
- Strong organisation skills, ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to drive change and improve daily processes in the workplace delivering both capacity and control.
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Management of clearance process, including client creations and setup internally.
- Review of draft Loan documentation.
- Closing and initial funding of deals where company acts as Arranger or Lender.
- Ensuring accurate set up and booking of transactions in the firm's books and records.
- Recognition of fee income as well as break management and resolution.
- Ensuring that desktop procedures, including work flow diagrams and checklists, are kept up to date and maintained appropriately.
- Identifying actionable ideas to improve efficiency and/or deliver a measured improvement and track the idea through to delivery.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14241
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director