Sales And Marketing
Request for Proposal / Information (RFP & RFI)
Job reference No.
Our client a first class investment performance and client service provider is looking for a Global Service Analyst based in Edinburgh to sit within the Clients Department. The Department itself is responsible for liaising with existing clients and trying to attract potential new clients which then allows our investors to focus on investing. As a Global Service Analyst, you will support the client service, business development and marketing activities.
- IMC Certificate or the willingness to study towards it.
- Administration experience gained within financial services environment.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people throughout the firm, developing and managing relationships.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage numerous projects and tasks, often to tight deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A keen interest in new technology and how it can be used.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Handling prospect and client information requests.
- Requesting client and marketing materials.
- Co-ordinating the production of one-stop reports.
- Co-ordinating the translation services and assisting with the co-ordination of external industry events (where required).
- Ensuring consistency and best practice across team(s) in use of internal systems as well as working alongside internal teams to provide training on new functionality and to resolve data-related issues.
- Providing initial DDQ, RFP and strategy commentary and material review.
- Implementing and refining processes and best practice to enhance efficiency and quality of support provided across the client department.
- Acting as an initial escalation point for issues or queries raised by the department and administrators.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14252
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director