Project / Programme Manager - Investments
Job reference No.
Our client a global leader in financial services is looking for a Project Manager / Business Analyst based in Edinburgh to focus on the planning, implementation and on-going support of programs that meet both strategic, business, and regulatory demands. The successful candidate will be working in conjunction with the internal partners including Operations, Technology, Product, and Business Management.
- Proven experience with Operations and/or Front Office and/or Consulting within banking industry.
- Experience working with change management principles and project methodology.
- Experience in business analysis and driving operational change/system development.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership of project on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate capability to co-ordinate different tasks and perform related follow up until completion.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Collaboration, partnership and influencing skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS tools; Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint, and practical knowledge of JIRA.
- Be responsible for the planning, management, and delivery of projects, utilising a robust project plan including pragmatic application of project management methodologies, clearly defined delivery road map and robust financial and risk management.
- Work with project stakeholders (across the various functional groups (Legal, Technology, Middle Office, Business Management), to define and document business requirements.
- Manage and prioritise initiatives that are requested by stakeholders.
- Plan and perform testing of new functionality and regression testing.
- Provide updates on the project status to senior management and stakeholders.
- Track and manage project RAID items.
- Drive progress against a defined plan, understand challenges and mitigate potential cost or time delays.
- Identify and secure appropriate resources for the project; define clear roles and responsibilities for all team members including responsibility for the delivery of project artefacts.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14466
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director