Compensation / Benefits / Rewards
Job reference No.
A leading global asset manager is looking for an experienced reward specialist with a focus on remuneration regulation and stewardship of compensation policies. With extensive experience in this field, you will be responsible for providing expertise and oversight to the business, drafting policies, and supporting annual pay equity analysis in line with D&I initiatives.
- Experience in a Compensation, Compliance or Legal function
- Willingness to develop strong knowledge of Global remuneration regulations.
- Highly detail driven with emphasis on confidentiality, time sensitivity and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Project Management expertise
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong stakeholder management and consulting experience
- Familiarity with Reward software tools, Workday and/or other HR Information Systems
- Experience within financial industry with a focus on remuneration related policy, compliance, and governance
- Provide expertise and guidance on reward regulations and renumeration policies, ensuring all required policies are in place and up to date
- Reporting to local Boards and producing required disclosures at a legal entity and Fund level.
- Manage audit responsibilities in connection with regulatory remuneration matters and support in liaising with control functions and demonstrating governance and controls
- Support and coordinate analysis on par equity/gender pay gap reporting for the global business
- Monitor developments in legislation impacting equality in pay
- Partner with Diversity Officers to coordinate remuneration policies and practices with the overall Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Support reporting on remuneration with respect to Diversity and Inclusion
- Provide remuneration regulatory support for a number of committees
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Louise is the co-founder of Core-Asset Consulting, she is an experienced recruitment specialist with over 20 years’ experience, initially within asset management Louise transitioned to FinTech, Platforms and Pensions following client demand in these areas.
Together with her sector level specialisms Louise is responsible for the day-to-day management of the permanent recruitment team.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director