Accounting & Finance
Job reference No.
A global asset manager is looking for an experienced investment specialist, with a focus on asset liability modelling and investment strategies to join the team. Ideally with CFA or actuarial qualifications, you will be working across external and internal clients to provide advice and expertise on investment strategies and investment solutions to meet client needs. You will be passionate about the markets and have experience in presenting to external clients and events. You could be working in an investment or pension consultancy role or an asset manager looking for a new challenge.
- Degree in a numerical/quantitative field or sufficient evidence on having practical experience in the investment field with strong analytical capabilities including modelling
- Have practical industry experience within financial services or related fields.
- Proven knowledge and experience of financial markets and investments
- A CFA or actuarial qualification (or exams gained towards this)
Take the lead in providing investment related services (advisory) for institutional and insured clients. Working with internal teams you will be provide expertise for any queries relating to ALM, strategic asset allocation, LDI/CDI, top-down ESG advice or DC glidepath analysis
- Provide guidance on the available investment strategies within the company or by creating new bespoke solutions
- Contribute to the publication of research papers and articles. This will often be in collaboration with colleagues in the team or across the company. You will contribute to developing the company as a thought leader on strategically important topics.
- Maintain and update investment knowledge of our client products and the general investment markets. This involves fulfilling all training and compliance requirements, as necessary, and ensuring personal knowledge is always up-to-date and of sufficient depth.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14713
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Louise is the co-founder of Core-Asset Consulting, she is an experienced recruitment specialist with over 20 years’ experience, initially within asset management Louise transitioned to FinTech, Platforms and Pensions following client demand in these areas.
Together with her sector level specialisms Louise is responsible for the day-to-day management of the permanent recruitment team.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director