Private Wealth Management
Private Client Administration
Job reference No.
Working closely with one or more Private Client Managers (PCMs) to provide support for new and existing Discretionary, Wealth Management and Family Office clients. Fantastic opportunity to start your career in private wealth while being put through exams.
- Accuracy, thoroughness & attention to detail in order to maintain the highest levels of service Client focused, with ability to ensure that necessary actions are taken to service clients whilst maintaining positive relationships externally & internally.
- Suitability reporting experience.
- Systems learning skills to be able to rapidly understand & use appropriate systems, including accurate inputting of detailed data across a number of different screens and software packages.
- Written skills, in order to clearly, concisely and thoroughly present information to clients and PCMs.
- Numeracy skills in order to understand, process & check a range of data.
- Telephone answering, rapport and relationship building skills in order to rapidly establish a high level of trust with clients and PCMs & colleagues across the company.
- Support the PCT Directors in ensuring the annual ongoing suitability targets are met by setting up meetings, attend taking meeting notes where required and completing the relevant post meeting documentation and Statement of Suitability (SOS) for final review.
- Support the PCT Directors with initial suitability reports (transfer analysis) across GIAs' and ISA's for new and existing clients.
- Take responsibility to ensure that all client communication is accurate, appropriate & delivered at the right time, to include emails, letters and reports.
- Maintain and update client data across systems on a regular basis through fact finds and client meetings.
- Manage own workloads and that of the PCM to ensure the best client experience is provided
- After appropriate training, the Associate will be required to take dealing instructions directly from clients and the Directors for ongoing placement.
- After appropriate training, ongoing portfolio management of unitised clients for fees and withdrawals.
- Help to input, manipulate, and maintain prospect data on Xplan, monitor prospects, generate initial reports and open accounts.
- Liaise closely with PCT Client Servicing Team and members of Operations team to ensure full communication and understanding, minimising errors and maximising service levels.
- Participate in any projects and relevant business initiatives when required.
- Continually look at ways to enhance operational systems and procedures to maximise efficiencies eg Xplan.
- Continually suggesting realistic & appropriate improvements and solutions to problems with the Head of Operations (Edinburgh).
- Filing, in accordance with and FCA procedures.
- Subscribing to declared Mission and Tenets, & to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) initiatives.
- Ensure the (Vision, Purpose, Values and Personalities) are followed throughout your working practices
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14738
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Louise is the co-founder of Core-Asset Consulting, she is an experienced recruitment specialist with over 20 years’ experience, initially within asset management Louise transitioned to FinTech, Platforms and Pensions following client demand in these areas.
Together with her sector level specialisms Louise is responsible for the day-to-day management of the permanent recruitment team.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director