Sales And Marketing
Request for Proposal / Information (RFP & RFI)
Job reference No.
A leading pension and investment consultancy is looking for an experienced Bids Manager to join the team. You will be experienced in the providing guidance and expertise on best practise on bids management, confident working with senior level stakeholders and confident working in a project style environment. Ideally you will have experience in the professional services market with some exposure to the public sector.
- Experience of proposals/bidding
- Excellent time management - proven ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Experience of public sector procurement processes would be a plus
- Empathy and ability to flex style and approach to match individual buyer/evaluator priorities and drivers
- Project management experience
- Support bidding team to complete and deliver all bid-related requirements across opportunities to win business from new and existing clients across all service lines
- Support the end-to-end bids process, initially alongside senior team members with a view to developing into self-sufficient oversight and management
- Hands-on production of outstanding business development materials (bids and presentations), including research and planning, coordinating input of stakeholders and contributors, drafting from Knowledge base of approved generic content, drafting new content with support, peer review, proofreading.
- Adhere to proposal project plan to ensure all activities are completed on time, and to high quality standards.
- Participate in key-stage meetings, including pre-bid planning, qualification, kick-off, and progress review etc.
- Monitor and track project progress, including drafting, collating contributions from SME
- Liaison with Designers, Document Managers and Bid Coordinators
- Peer review and proofreading
- Support continuous development of content repository by identifying appropriate content, working with the Knowledge Base Manager to capture
- Managing and submitting proposals via online procurement portals
- Adhere to the firm's Information Security standards, policies, and procedure
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14747
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Louise is the co-founder of Core-Asset Consulting, she is an experienced recruitment specialist with over 20 years’ experience, initially within asset management Louise transitioned to FinTech, Platforms and Pensions following client demand in these areas.
Together with her sector level specialisms Louise is responsible for the day-to-day management of the permanent recruitment team.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director