Investment Operations (Back Office)
Job reference No.
Our client a leading financial services firm is seeking a Transaction Reporting Specialist, VP, to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is based in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will have experience working in a Trade Reporting environment and knowledge of MIFID and EMIR trade reporting regulations.
- Experience of working in a Trade Reporting environment
- Knowledge of MIFID and EMIR trade reporting regulations
- Experience delivering regulatory change
- Good understanding Derivatives Investment products
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with large data sets to pull trends and insights, and provide regular reporting to senior stakeholders
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly to varied audiences
- Ensuring delivery of Trade Reporting for EMIR, MIFID II, CFTC, FMIA, HKMA / MAS regulations to multiple worldwide regulators
- Liaising across teams and work with key stakeholders including Compliance, Controls, Projects, and Governance teams
- Manages exceptions for transactions which require additional information or repair
- Reviews and where required signs off business requirements within the team
- Performs substantive testing of requirements to validate that implementation is correct
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 15513
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director