Investment Management (Front Office)
Job reference No.
Our client, a market leading and growing investment consultancy has a new role as Investment Analyst to join their team. Analysts play a key role in supporting the work of the Investment business unit and providing practical support to client facing consultants including strategic asset allocation, fund analysis and research.
The successful candidate must have a proven knowledge of and interest in the field of Investment and first-class IT skills (in particular Microsoft Excel).
- Relevant experience gained in a related role.
- Studying towards CFA or Actuarial exams
- Strong degree in Maths, Economics or another numerate discipline or equivalent.
- A proven knowledge of and interest in the field of Investment.
- First class IT skills (in particular Microsoft Excel).
- Evidence of good professional exam progress to date would be an advantage.
- Drafting reports for peer review by consultants on all aspects of investment consulting.
- Performance analysis of portfolios and production of quality monitoring reports.
- Undertaking some manager research.
- Day to day point of contact for clients.
- Project work including investment strategy (i.e. Mix between different asset classes), investment structure (number and style of investment managers), selection of investment managers and transitions.
- Adhering to the firm's Information Security standards, policies and procedures
- A highly competitive salary.
- Wider Benefits package.
- Exceptional learning & development opportunities.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13803
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Louise is the co-founder of Core-Asset Consulting, she is an experienced recruitment specialist with over 20 years’ experience, initially within asset management Louise transitioned to FinTech, Platforms and Pensions following client demand in these areas.
Together with her sector level specialisms Louise is responsible for the day-to-day management of the permanent recruitment team.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director