Investment Operations (Back Office)
Job reference No.
Our client is currently recruiting for an Investment Solutions Analyst to join their Investment Solutions team.
The department supports the organisation's unit linked investment offering where your role will be in a team focussed on ensuring that clients and distribution colleagues are effectively supported in respect of our Investment Proposition. This is an exciting time to join the team with the firm's ambition for the Open business driving propositional enhancements and change to the benefits of our clients and customers.
- You'll be highly organised with a good attention to detail
- You'll be familiar with investments and how they support our customers through our product range
- You'll demonstrate a keen customer focus, ideally with an understanding of the workplace market.
- You'll be a self-starter and able to effectively manage a busy and varied workload, with flexibility to respond to client deadlines.
- While qualifications aren't essential, we'll support you in your development, such as a willingness to study towards the IMC.
- Providing day to day support for clients, consultants and distribution colleagues on matters relating to our investment proposition
- Supporting the team managers on client and consultant engagements on behalf of Investment Proposition
- Providing a contact point for distribution colleagues to support the planning of client requests
- Supporting the production of materials for client activities ensuring compliance steps are met
- Maintaining an organised working environment to ensure that actions relating to client interactions, including Master Trust and IGC, are well planned and provide a good experience.
- Providing MI and reporting to management on client activities to support ongoing planning and prioritisation.
- A highly competitive salary.
- Wider Benefits package.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13911
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director