For the last eight years, Core-Asset has produced a Salary Guide for Scotland’s financial services sector.
It has become a barometer for pay scales that are closely monitored by employers and job hunters alike.
It identifies the issues that are important to job seekers and the trends and patterns over the preceding 12 months that are likely to impact businesses.
It is designed to assist clients in setting competitive remuneration levels in the year ahead, as well as helping candidates assess their career path and inform their next move. Uniquely, all of the data is entirely Scottish and the report sets expectation for those who are awarding salaries, allowing them to benchmark against competitor organisations.
Whether you are looking to strengthen your business or enhance your career, we hope you will find this guide of value.
S E C T I O N 1
- The retrospective view of 2022
- The UK & the European Union
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)
- ESG Investing
- The ever-increasing war for talent
- The move towards digitilisation
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I)
S E C T I O N 2
- Fund management: Front office
- Fund management: Middle office
- Investment Operations
- Accounting and Finance
- Private Wealth Management
- Risk & Compliance
- UK Pensions and Insurance
- Interim, Temporary & Contract
Download Salary Guide 2023 - 2024
Access the latest market insights, candidate and employer resources
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you