Asset Servicing (Middle Office)
Middle Office Operations
Job reference No.
Our client one of the largest investment companies in the world is recruiting an Operations Manager to support the current team. This role will own and oversee the operational processes which supports day-to-day management including resolving issues and raising significant issues impacting on the proposition.
- Strong experience within financial services operations
- Knowledge of MPS solutions and the investment processes that are utilised in their management
- Experience of working with Front Office professionals (fund managers, client managers) an advantage
- Experience of business change and project management methodologies
- Ability to influence at all levels and across functions to gain executive support to changes
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good industry knowledge including market developments from an adviser, platform and overall client perspective
- Degree or relevant industry qualification e.g. IMC or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of adviser platforms experience preferred, ideally from a discretionary fund management perspective
- Good understanding of discretionary investment management and/or investment management environments an advantage
- Work closely with the MPS Analyst, ensuring that activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversight of model set up and implementation of model changes as informed by the Investment team
- Adviser access and fee set up including ongoing monitoring of enhanced terms arrangements
- Accuracy of data provided to external providers e.g. FE, Risk Rating providers and management of data held on each of the ASC investment platforms
- Provision of MI both internally and externally that is not directly covered by Sales & MI reporting
- Timely production of client and adviser facing documentation including ATOBs, factsheets, quarterly reports, costs and charges and marketing literature
- Key contact for internal partners concerning MPS questions and information requests.
- Supports ongoing management of the existing tailored MPS proposition
- Develop mandate and model oversight checking and reporting
- Line management and development of Analyst
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
- 40 days annual leave
- 16% employer pension contribution
- Discretionary performance-based bonus (where applicable)
- Private healthcare
- Range of flexible benefits including gym discounts, season ticket loans and access to an employee discount site amongst many others.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14006
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director