Technology / Fintech and IT
Data / Database Analysis
Job reference No.
Are you passionate about data and understand the value it adds to a business in creating excellent customer experience?
Our client is recruiting for a CRM/Campaign analyst to join their team with a focus to build and deliver multi-channel campaigns within a customer obsessed environment. In this role you will be creating, supporting, and delivering outbound and inbound customer marketing campaigns, using customer data and campaign management tools to communicate with customers and prospects through a variety of medium, including direct mail, email, and SMS.
- Must love data and analysis; understand the value of it to the business and in creating excellent customer experiences.
- Customer-centric professional with a demonstrated ability around continuous improvement of processes and performance to help support a world-class team of campaign analysts.
- Highly organised and disciplined in approach with sound planning skills and an ability to manage work to specific dates.
- Marketing and business knowledge not just technical view.
- Good understanding of campaign and promotional offer measurement, related metrics and tracking methodologies across multiple channels and tactics.
- Experience and understanding of marketing principles, trends, regulations
- Strong data and analysis skills in terms of managing campaign data and applying basic filtering techniques
- Good working knowledge of campaign management tools
- Self-directed analyst. Effectively utilize programming tools and applications to meet the demands of campaign execution (SAS, SQL, Access, Excel, Unix, Mainframe)
- Understand permission and preference rules in addition to external regulatory climate including GDPR
- Be used to dealing with large volumes of data, quality checking techniques, and be able to work in a high pressure environment, where heavy responsibility for flawless execution and tight deadlines demands from the business will rest on their shoulders
- Create and execute campaign data selection on HCL UNICA. (or equivalent technology)
- Technically able to understand and create complex processes using UNICA, supported by other tools and software as appropriate. (SAS, SQL, Access, Excel, Unix)
- Be a subject matter expert on Standard Life data sources and become intimately familiar with database, email, preference and protocol data including understanding key business rules that drive campaign and reporting outputs.
- Assist in the building of automated multi-stage, multi-channel and omni-channel campaigns (alongside senior team members), supporting dedicated customer communication programmes.
- Make sure the campaign mailings and customer research samples are created and delivered to pre-defined specifications.
- Ensure that campaign turnaround times are being tracked against SLAs and communicated internally and work with the Marketing team to communicate and manage expectations.
- Work hand-in-hand with Marketing and Analytics Teams to review the campaign inclusions/exclusions, selection criteria and KPIs as part of the QC process.
- Makes sure all campaign creation documentation is complete, up to date & proportionate to business requirements.
- Lead troubleshooting of campaign count issues, questions and research.
- Provide recommendations for optimisation, and segmentation to improve key metrics. (alongside senior team members)
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14090
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Louise is the co-founder of Core-Asset Consulting, she is an experienced recruitment specialist with over 20 years’ experience, initially within asset management Louise transitioned to FinTech, Platforms and Pensions following client demand in these areas.
Together with her sector level specialisms Louise is responsible for the day-to-day management of the permanent recruitment team.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director