Resourcing / Recruitment
Job reference No.
Core-Asset Consulting, a leading financial sector recruitment company based in Edinburgh, is seeking an Associate Recruitment Consultant to join its Temporaries, Interim and Contract recruitment team.
Our recruitment approach is to provide quality in everything we do; this focus is based on service not sales. The success of our model is allowing us to expand at pace, and we seek high quality individuals who thrive in a dynamic environment to join us. In return we offer a training infrastructure and mentoring culture to support and encourage growth and development.
This role requires ambition, business acumen, and a competitive edge to deliver a service that results in great appointments within the recruitment market. You will be learning how to support across a wide range of diverse specialisms. Scotland has a large and talented set of professionals within these sectors, and Core-Asset Consulting partner many of the country's leading businesses in attracting the top performers in their fields.
In this role, you will work in close partnership with your allocated recruitment team to source qualified candidates for assignments. You will use a blended mix of our proprietary database and appropriate communication channels to attract and pre-screen potential candidates. You will be responsible for the provision of qualified candidates for each assigned job specification through submission of a longlist / shortlist and interview.
- Attending vacancy briefings with allocated recruitment team
- Resourcing, identifying and pre-screening applicants via, telephone and Teams / Zoom calls
- Matching candidates with vacancies based on client brief using various methods including candidate and CV databases, social media sites, job boards, LinkedIn Search / Inmails and referrals
- Interviewing candidates at the initial stages of the recruitment process
- Creating long lists for review by allocated recruitment team
- Submitting candidate applications via a variety of on-line portals
- Working to strict vacancy deadlines / closing dates at all times
- Co-ordinating interview requests on behalf of clients
- Maintain a professional, polite and courteous service to clients and candidates at all times
- Keep abreast of and share new knowledge relevant to our key business areas
- Focus on delivery with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work at pace while maintaining quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong collaboration skills - abilty to engage with peers across all levels to develop effective working relationships
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ambitious, proactive and highly motivated
Salary & Benefits
Salary for the position above is negotiable depending on experience however will be kept in-line with our current salary banding. Benefits include:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Expanded Holiday Entitlement
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Allowance
- Private Health Cover
- Travel Allowance Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
About Core-Asset Consulting
Core-Asset Consulting is an independent recruitment company dedicated to asset management, financial services, accounting & finance and investment operations in Scotland. A specialist recruiter, our expertise extends across permanent, interim, temporary and contract positions, as well as vetting and on-boarding services.
Launched in 2005, initially we made our reputation within Scotland's asset management sector. But the success of our model has allowed us to expand rapidly. We have developed into the wider financial services market, built an accounting and finance team, established an interim, temporary and contract division, and launched a vetting and on-boarding service.
We offer a compelling mix of high market expertise and high client engagement, built on the strong foundations of a recruitment model unique to the financial sector in Scotland. As a result, Core-Asset Consulting is now considered by many companies to be their number one recruitment partner.
Job reference: (14140)
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Mike is the Divisional Director for Core-Asset Solutions. Mike has nearly 20 years' experience exclusively with temporary, interim and contract recruitment services.
His division Core-Asset Solutions is focused on the investment management, financial services and accounting & finance sectors in Scotland. Mike is also an expert in employment legislation and has sat on many industry panels throughout his career.
He has a BSc Honours in Genetics from the University of Edinburgh and is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director