Job reference No.
Our client, a highly regarded corporate law firm, is looking for an enthusiastic Admin, Events & Visual Communication Executive to join their team. Based in Edinburgh, the successful candidate will be charged with a wide variety of business support tasks, including organising company events, producing a variety of high quality internal and external visual communications, liasing with clients (often face-to-face) and various administrative duties to support teams within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this successful firm, that will give the incumbent responsibility and ownership in this multi-disciplinary role.
The role is open to hyrbid working, although our client would envisage the successful individual being in the office most days.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ideally proven experience in a relevant sector e.g. administration, organising events etc.
- Have a keen sense of design style and attention to detail and be able to ensure the firm's brand is properly represented to clients and potential employees
- Extremely organised and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work and collaborate as a team
- Experience in using social media in a business context
- Experience in using video editing and design software (for example, Final Cut, Creative Cloud, Publisher, Canva etc.) would be an added bonus
- Responsibility for delivering and assisting with events involving internal staff, potential trainee recruits and clients
- Carrying out venue and supplier research, managing the budget and reporting to the managing partner and responsible teams on an ongoing basis
- Creating event materials including flyers, banners, mailouts and presentations. Ensuring copy is accurate and that all materials are in line with the client's brand guidelines
- Occasionally these events may be overseas and require travel. From time-to-time weekend and evening work will be required, for example for on-site attendance at an event
- Responsibility for producing high quality internal and external PowerPoint presentations, briefing notes, social media posts, trainee recruitment adverts and training video content
- Involvement in wider projects outside the specific scope of work for the general good of the team and the firm
- Helping the know how team to organise pro forma documentation, training records, training sessions and meetings and to update the firm's intranet with content from time to time
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14234
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Kim joined Core-Asset Consulting in 2008 post-graduation.
Kim specialises in recruiting experienced individuals into middle office technical roles together with managing all Legal recruitment requirements with clients.
Kim has a professional and proactive approach ensuring candidates and clients always receive the highest standards of service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director