Job reference No.
Are you an Office Manager seeking a fresh challenge or a strong Administrator seeking more responsibility? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client, a healthcare technology company, is recruiting for a 12-month fixed term contract based in Edinburgh.
- Proven experience of working as an Office Manager or Administrator.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, anticipating the needs of the C-Suite and ensuring smooth operation of associated business activities.
- Excellent IT skills, including a high degree of proficiency in using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing workloads and priorities.
- Possess strong communication (verbal and written), organisational and time management skills.
- Perform a Personal Assistant role for the C-Suite - CEO, CFO, COO, CPO including controlling access to the executives, providing diary management, organising appointments and meetings.
- Process and book employee travel arrangements on request.
- Respond to emails and phone queries promptly and act as a point of contact for complaint handling.
- Meet and greet visitors on arrival.
- Ensure meeting rooms and office spaces are always kept tidy and presentable.
- Arrange catering and refreshments for in house meetings.
- Assist in the smooth running of the site by maintaining the condition of the office and maintaining stock levels of office furniture, equipment, and stationery.
- Act as the General Data Protection Officer for the business, ensuring GDPR regulations are followed.
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested e.g., HR support, general administrative support, recording and distributing the mail and assisting with project work.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14277
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
As Associate Consultant, Cat supports the Core-Asset Solutions team by sourcing qualified candidates through various channels, specialising in Change and IT.
Cat began her journey with Core by delivering vetting, payroll and aftercare services after graduating from the University of Aberdeen in 2019.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director