Resourcing / Recruitment
Job reference No.
Core-Asset Consulting, a leading financial sector recruitment company based in Edinburgh, is seeking an experienced Fintech and Business Change Recruitment Consultant to join its permanent recruitment team.
Core-Asset Consulting partners many of the country's leading businesses in attracting the top performers in their fields. Our service-led approach, combined with a structured programme of training and development provides the opportunity to become a true industry expert.
Our recruitment approach is to provide quality in everything we do; this focus is based on service not sales. We seek high quality individuals who thrive in a dynamic environment to join us. In return we offer a training infrastructure and mentoring culture to support and encourage growth and development.
- Recruitment experience in Fintech and Business Change sectors
- Commercial awareness
- Ambitious, proactive and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Ability to work at pace while maintaining quality
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Strong administrative capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attending vacancy briefings with allocated clients
- Effectively implementing and managing all aspects of the recruitment process from start to finish for both candidates and clients
- Source candidates of interest through our candidate database, headhunting and referrals; learn about their technical skills and motivations to understand what career options are suitable
- Meet candidates prior to interview request with your clients ensuring they are fully briefed on the role they are being interviewed for, the company and guidance on interview techniques
- Effective handling of candidate enquiries, whether relating to a specific position or general consultancy regarding career management and the job market trends.
- Work very closely with the wider permanent division in generating referrals or matching candidates to vacancies
- Applying the recruitment process framework for pre-assigned (PSL) client mandates
- Account manage clients keeping in regular contact with them, maintaining awareness of recruitment requirements and any changes in business e.g. plans for expansion
- Cross selling additional Core-Asset services
- Maintaining a professional, polite and courteous service to clients and candidates at all times
- Keep abreast of and share new knowledge relevant to our key business areas
Salary for the position above is negotiable depending on experience however will be kept in-line with our current salary banding. Benefits include:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Rewarding Commission Structure
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Expanded Holiday Entitlement
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Allowance
- Private Health Cover
- Travel Allowance Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: (14385)
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Milda joined Core-Asset Consulting in June 2019 as Senior Associate – Reception and Business Operations. She leads internal projects and ensures the smooth running of our business operations.
Milda graduated from the University of Aberdeen with an MA (Hons) in Business Management and International Relations.
Away from work, Milda enjoys taking part in outdoor sports and travelling
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director