Resourcing / Recruitment
Job reference No.
Core-Asset Consulting, a leading financial sector recruitment company based in Edinburgh, is seeking an Associate Consultant to join its permanent recruitment team.
Core-Asset Consulting partners many of the country's leading businesses in attracting the top performers in their fields. Our service-led approach, combined with a structured programme of training and development provides the opportunity to become a true industry expert.
Our recruitment approach is to provide quality in everything we do; this focus is based on service not sales. We seek high quality individuals who thrive in a dynamic environment to join us. In return we offer a training infrastructure and mentoring culture to support and encourage growth and development.
- Service orientation - actively looking for ways to help people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Focus on delivery with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work at pace while maintaining quality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service skills
- Ambitious, proactive and highly motivated
- Attending vacancy briefings with allocated recruitment team
- Resourcing, identifying and pre-screening applicants via, telephone and Teams / Zoom calls
- Matching candidates with vacancies based on client brief using various methods including candidate and CV databases, social media sites, job boards, LinkedIn Search / InMails and referrals
- Interviewing candidates at the initial stages of the recruitment process
- Creating long lists for review by allocated recruitment team
- Submitting candidate applications via a variety of on-line portals
- Working to strict vacancy deadlines / closing dates at all times
- Co-ordinating interview requests on behalf of clients
- Maintain a professional, polite and courteous service to clients and candidates at all times
- Keep abreast of and share new knowledge relevant to our key business areas
Salary for the position above is negotiable depending on experience however will be kept in-line with our current salary banding. Benefits include:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Rewarding commission structure
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Expanded Holiday Entitlement
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Allowance
- Private Health Cover
- Travel Allowance Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: (14389)
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Milda joined Core-Asset Consulting in June 2019 as Senior Associate – Reception and Business Operations. She leads internal projects and ensures the smooth running of our business operations.
Milda graduated from the University of Aberdeen with an MA (Hons) in Business Management and International Relations.
Away from work, Milda enjoys taking part in outdoor sports and travelling
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director