Investment Operations (Back Office)
Fund Valuation / Pricing
Job reference No.
Our client, one of the world's leading providers of life insurance, pensions, and asset management, is looking for a Head of Channel Pricing based in Edinburgh. This role is responsible for the oversight, strategy, and delivery of all Pricing activity (excluding Protection). This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Channel Pricing to join the business at a busy and exciting time.
- Proven track record in Pricing and managing operational processes within finance functions.
- In depth understanding of capital and performance measurement methodologies.
- Sound knowledge of the UK Platform market and cash flow business.
- Strong track record in managing financial performance.
- Experience of working at senior level within an organisation.
- Experience of influencing stakeholders at senior management and executive level.
- Considerable skills working with large and complex data sets.
- Evidence of building and leading a recognised and respected high performing team of finance professionals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Develop pricing strategy which supports a competitive proposition. This includes setting the strategic development plans for pricing, development of the pricing processes, ensuring compliance with internal governance, financial targets, and industry best practice.
- Develop strategies for development of Workplace pricing.
- Support pricing impact of business wide strategic projects.
- Lead, shape and develop a team of Pricing Analysts.
- Drive business profitability ensure proactive management of Senior Management in financial decision making.
- Drive automation and simplicity in the pricing models, tools, systems, process and governance.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14612
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Louise is the co-founder of Core-Asset Consulting, she is an experienced recruitment specialist with over 20 years’ experience, initially within asset management Louise transitioned to FinTech, Platforms and Pensions following client demand in these areas.
Together with her sector level specialisms Louise is responsible for the day-to-day management of the permanent recruitment team.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director