Investment Management (Front Office)
Job reference No.
Our client, a provider of high quality long-term investment capabilities, is looking for a Client Governance Analyst based in Edinburgh. This role is integral to the safe and efficient delivery of all aspects of client governance, contained within the remit of the team. The role will provide project management and business analysis for various activities in cooperation and consultation with the wider business. A key purpose of the role is to be able to flex between analysis and project management.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant financial services experience within asset management or asset servicing.
- Experience with client agreements is desirable.
- Understanding of project management frameworks & principles
- Analytical mindset with exceptional attention to detail.
- Results orientated with a high degree of professional and corporate responsibility.
- Ability to drive and influence, whilst building, maintaining, and improving business relationships.
- Adaptable team player, willing to assist others and contribute to team outcomes.
- Key distribution contact point for all institutional client on-boarding activity - mandate and pooled fund clients - across EMEA investment teams/products.
- Ensure operational client on-boarding is delivered safely and efficiently, in conjunction with all other internal stakeholders, following established industry processes (e.g., transition management) and internal procedures, ensuring regulatory compliance at all times.
- Manage all transition types for mandate clients and pooled fund clients, as well as ensuring smooth exit process when clients terminate their mandate/investment with the firm.
- Manage the distribution agreement, platform agreement, rebate agreement and terms of business process by making use of effective work flow tools in order to reduce key manual processing and control risk.
- Manage the IMA review and amendment process for all mandate clients.
- Ensure all client side/comfort letters are managed in accordance with established processes.
- Quarterly oversight of client/distributor/platform holdings in conjunction with DPM and Finance.
- Delivering an excellent client experience both internally and externally.
- Leading by example, through demonstrating this way of working and mind-set throughout the CGT/DBSG.
- Acting on client feedback, ensure continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Ensure risk management procedures are followed for any errors or 'near misses' resulting from CGT activities, driving remediation and leading to continuous improvement - overall, enhancing the 'client experience'.
- Ensure all procedures documentation is regularly reviewed and updated, including process checklists.
- Produce quarterly MI dashboard covering activities in the period and status of in-flight activities at period end.
- As appropriate, and under the direction of the Client Governance Manager - and/or the Head of Client Governance - represent client and distribution teams on regulatory change project forums.
- Co-ordination of regular client change forums for all investment groups/client & distribution teams within EMEA region.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14626
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director