Business Analysis - Accounting and Finance
Job reference No.
Are you seeking your next ServiceNow analyst role within the financial services sector? If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a global financial services business based in Edinburgh, is recruiting for a ServiceNow Analyst to provide support on an initial 9- month contract.
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow
- Experience in implementation of ServiceNow - Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Service Catalogue
- Change Management Methodology (Waterfall and Agile)
- Negotiating & Delegation
- ITIL Practices
- ITSM Tooling
- Analysis Techniques
- Estimating and Planning
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Implementation of the ServiceNow Platform in conjunction with the Global Platform. Working with the Epic Owner, GTS, Delivery Teams and Service Delivery.
- Working within the Service Delivery Team with Team members the IT Support Manager and Lead IT Service delivery Analyst in the oversight of IT services using MI and other diagnostic tools to identify trends, service delivery issues and resource constraints, reporting concerns as appropriate
- Collate MI used to monitor the IT services with all relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for producing the MI as input for relevant governance meetings
- Assists with the on boarding of new services and the transition of services effectively through appropriate communication, stakeholder engagement, and application of business knowledge.
- Provide support to Agile Delivery teams to ensure a quality and timely outcome, highlighting concerns to Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and IT Management as appropriate.
- Assist the IT Support Manager in managing relationships with key suppliers (where required), acting as an escalation point for supplier issues and assists with resolution of issues and incidents.
Our client values diversity, and we welcome enquiries from everyone
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14629
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Mike is the Divisional Director for Core-Asset Solutions. Mike has nearly 20 years' experience exclusively with temporary, interim and contract recruitment services.
His division Core-Asset Solutions is focused on the investment management, financial services and accounting & finance sectors in Scotland. Mike is also an expert in employment legislation and has sat on many industry panels throughout his career.
He has a BSc Honours in Genetics from the University of Edinburgh and is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director