Job reference No.
Our client, a leading financial services company in the UK are going through a substantial change transformation. Based in Edinburgh, they are looking for experienced PMO Analysts to join the team and add value to the wider change portfolio.
- Experience working in a PMO role or Project Support capacity.
- Strong knowledge and experience managing all key delivery controls (end to end) and governance.
- Ability to use variety of diagnostic techniques to understand a situation/issue/problem by breaking it down and tracing the root cause/underlying implications in a methodical step-by-step way.
- Ability to interpret and influence both the external and internal environments by creating positive relationships with stakeholders through the appropriate management of their expectations and agreed objectives.
- Organises, prioritises and, where applicable, delegates work activities to efficiently accomplish tasks and meet objectives.
- Plans, initiates, executes, controls and closes projects /programmes /portfolios of work in a disciplined manner. Tracks and manages resources, time lines, costs, deliverables and performance.
- Understand and communicate the Change portfolio, and help identify conflicts and synergies across the portfolio.
- Coordinate Steering Group Reports and other key management information reports and prepare these reports on an on-going basis on behalf of the project/programme manager.
- Support the identification and monitor risks ensuring standards for their effective management, as well as challenging accuracy and completeness.
- Support the operation of a resource management strategy ensuring resource plans are maintained and resource gaps escalated to the Project Manager.
- Proactively manage project costs, through accurate forecasting and review of monthly spend, including payment of invoices, where appropriate.
- Set up and maintain appropriate Documentation/Configuration Management systems following the necessary framework standards.
- Support the integration of project and programme information, facilitating identification, awareness and monitoring of key dependencies (both internal and external), assumptions and constraints impacting the project, referring any risks or issues to the Project Manager.
- Ensure Governance and controls are put in place and maintained through all stages of delivery.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14373
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Louise is the co-founder of Core-Asset Consulting, she is an experienced recruitment specialist with over 20 years’ experience, initially within asset management Louise transitioned to FinTech, Platforms and Pensions following client demand in these areas.
Together with her sector level specialisms Louise is responsible for the day-to-day management of the permanent recruitment team.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director