Investment Operations (Back Office)
Job reference No.
Our client, one of the UK's leading independently owned investment management firms based in Edinburgh, is looking for a Corporate Actions Administrator within the Settlements team. The Corporate Actions team is responsible for the end-to-end processing of mandatory and voluntary corporate action events across all markets, working to tight deadlines.
- Prior Corporate Actions experience is essential.
- A strong focus on client service.
- Works well in a team and independently, demonstrating excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with individuals and groups.
- An eye for detail and takes personal responsibility for own work.
- Responds easily to changing circumstances.
- Considers the wider business impact of decisions and actions.
- Accurately interpret, cleanse, and communicate corporate action data.
- Liaise with the Legal Department and Fund Managers to establish eligibility and obtain corporate action decisions.
- Instruct custodians within published deadlines.
- Process corporate action events accurately and timely on the accounting system.
- Review class action eligibility, notifying and filing where necessary.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the technical aspects of the role, including strong Corporate Action knowledge across multiple markets.
- Understand key risks and controls within the team. Escalate procedural and system failures, ensuring incidents and operational issues are logged and reported accordingly.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14803
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director