Investment Operations (Back Office)
Treasury / Cash Management
Job reference No.
Our client a leading financial services firms has an exciting new opportunity for a European Payments Reporting, Vice President to join their team in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that payment reporting is compliant. You will review reports prior to submission, manage queries for the reports and ensure that consistent controls and standards are applied across all reports.
- Experience of working in a Payment Reporting environment
- Knowledge of Payment Statistics and Balance of Payments reporting regulations
- French speaker is desirable
- Delivered regulatory change
- Ability to work with large data sets to pull trends and insights, and provide regular reporting to senior stakeholders
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements
- Working independently to interpret and transform the regulations into business requirement documents
- Second oversight to produce the reports and ensure that procedures and controls are followed
- Understands the business model and how reporting rules should be applied to activities
- Reviews and signs off business requirements within the team
- Performs substantive analysis of requirements to validate that the reports satisfy our regulatory obligations
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 15512
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Rachael has been recruiting since 2004 specialising in permanent roles within Investment Operations. She has wide-ranging experience in asset servicing across back office and middle office together with Accounting and Finance.
Rachael is passionate about ensuring candidates and clients receive a truly consultative service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director