Technology / Fintech and IT
1st Line Support
Job reference No.
Core - Asset are working on a new role for an experienced System Administrator to join a leading IT services firm. You will be client's first point of contact, responding to service requests and incidents, where appropriate escalating to the relevant teams
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in IT roles demonstrating excellent customer service and support.
- Relevant professional qualifications a plus
- Great attitude, team player always willing to pitch in and take on new tasks
- Proactive/flexible nature
- Create/Manage Active Directory accounts, groups & permissions
- Duo Security and other two factor authentication applications
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Entra/Azure Active Directory/Intune
- Troubleshoot hardware (video cards, USB & peripheral devices, and drivers, etc.).
- Understanding of Networking fundamentals.
- VMware vSphere administration.
- Install, configure & manage print queues.
- Troubleshoot DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP issues.
- Experience administering Windows 10/11 and Server 2012 and above.
- Experience administering Windows Server 2012 and above.
- Incredible sense of pride and passion for what you do and a desire to help your teammates.
- Must be neat, organised, energetic, and show initiative.
- Support and provide expertise of the evolving Microsoft 365 suite of products, self-learning and self-training new products and services when applicable.
- Experience with advanced hardware troubleshooting and the installation of core Networking equipment.
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems quickly.
- Managing or working in a multi-tenant environment.
- Experience working in Financial services and/or MSP space.
- Microsoft certified.
- Ability to work through issues methodically.
- Basic experience with policy management (Group Policy & Intune).
- Experience in support Mac OS X devices.
- Provide best in class technical support to clients primarily via phone and email but on occasions also onsite at client offices.
- Effectively communicate with both clients and peers ensuring timely responses.
- Record all work activities in a timesheet in ticketing system (ConnectWise).
- Must be able to multi-task client issues when applicable.
- Document technical issues and take ownership of escalating issues to the appropriate SME team.
- Must be amenable to occasional travel.
- Must meet the minimum standard for personal key performance indicators.
- Must contribute to the overall success of team mandated goals and key performance indicators.
- Must be flexible regarding duties and hours of work, there will be occasional requirements to work out of hours for client onboardings and other project work.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 15581
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Kim joined Core-Asset Consulting in 2008 post-graduation.
Kim specialises in recruiting experienced individuals into middle office technical roles together with managing all Legal recruitment requirements with clients.
Kim has a professional and proactive approach ensuring candidates and clients always receive the highest standards of service.
We put people before profit, service before sales and ethics above all.Betsy Williamson Managing Director